Wedding Woes
Options

S/O TV, Kuus and others, Orphan Black?

Killing it this season.

Also, I had picked up on the season titles and finally tracked down/remembered which political essay it was.  Then I realized I was an idiot and googled, "Orphan Black episode titles".  Anyway, the titles are all connected to a Francis Bacon essay that is the intersection/fight between science and religion.  So interesting to pull in, with what they're doing with the show this season.

Re: S/O TV, Kuus and others, Orphan Black?

• Options
    GBCKGBCK member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    I have just started season 1.  I'm late on the bandwagon.
  • Options
    emmyg65emmyg65 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    I haven't watched this week's episode, but the previous two have been amazing.
  • Options
    I am in love with how they started out as a good, solid scifi show, and have developed into speculative fiction about the various methods men use to try to own women's bodies. 

And Cosima is really hot.
  • Options
    Ha!  Everyone is in love with Cosima.

My favorite is Alison.  I'm just waiting to see how she implodes, explodes and how many people she takes down with her.
  • Options
    I want to see her hit Donny in the head with a golf club again.
  • Options
    I've caught one spot where they accidentally left Cosima's makeup on for Sarah.  I noticed b/c I'm rather fascinated by how they must do that and if it's annoying.

But that led me to think about her hair.  It doesn't look like a wig, so how're they twisting those suckers for scheduling?  Or maybe the stuff on her head is read and the rest is an attachment?  It's kind of fascinating.  And Helena's transformation is just freakish.

Have you been reading The Mary Sue's visual recap of the series?  B/c they're hilarious.  http://www.themarysue.com/orphan-black-recap-s2-ep2/#0
  • Options
    I think it's probably a fake ponytail over her real hair twisted.  It looks great, though, blends in with the color of her hair very well.

That visual recap is pretty great.  It reminds me of Heathicorn's Teen Wolf recaps.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards