June 2012 Weddings
Options

On pins and needles!!

Ok Gals.....I am on pins and needles over here!!!  I had a job interview yesterday that went VERY WELL!!  He told me they need someone to start ASAP - like maybe Monday!! This morning, they emailed me and asked if I would need to give a 2 week notice at my current job before I start.  (I talked to my boss - I wouldn't.  They've known for months I'm moving after I get married and am looking for a new job).

I know they have a few more interviews today (but I think there were only 3-4 total)  and I am just at the edge of my seat waiting to hear back.

Keep your fingers crossed....and say lots of prayers for me!!  If I get this job now and could move closer to FI before the wedding (June 2) it would just take so much stress off of me!!

.....but on the flip side, I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much!!
Anniversary

Re: On pins and needles!!

• Options
    GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I hope it works out for you!
  • Options
    Thanks, Chelsea!!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Good luck!
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    good luck!
    Kelsey and Andrew 6/23/12 216 image Invited
    0 image Are ready to party
    0 image Missing out
    190 image Making me wait (tick tock)

RSVP Date: 5/15/12
  • Options
    THanks guys!!  The suspense is killing me, though!!!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Thoughts and prayers! This is exciting!
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    GOOD LUCK!!!!  Keep us posted!!!

June 2012 August Siggy Challenge: Favourite Pro Pic (I couldn't choose just one!)
    imageDaisypath Vacation tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Ahhh good luck!!!  Definitely update us, I want to hear how it goes!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic June 2012 Siggy: Favorite Engagement Picture! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    thanks again guys!! i will keep y'all posted.  and i may need moral support if i don't get it.  the other option would be a job in another call center....and i really don't want to start at the bottom with horrible hours and claw my way to the top again, BUT God is in control.  I have to keep reminding myself of that...like every other minute!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Good luck!! I hope you get your Girl Friday job!! :)
  • Options
    Good luck and definitely let us know what happens.
  • Options
    Ash61612Ash61612 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited March 2012
    keeping my fingers crossed for you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Fingers crossed!
    Photobucket

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_on-pins-and-needles?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:7bdbd91f-a449-435e-b928-cb3f10b39f54Post:cfd22bbb-3b51-448e-9357-3c9bd50ee02c">Re: On pins and needles!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Good luck!! I hope you get your Girl Friday job!! :)
    Posted by kelsey+brandon[/QUOTE]

hehehehehe....thanks!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    You sound just like I do when I'm waiting to hear on something. I fear you may have already lost the battle on "not getting your hopes up." LOL

Good luck!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_on-pins-and-needles?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:7bdbd91f-a449-435e-b928-cb3f10b39f54Post:d8b4413d-cb06-488d-9d90-9862a0d8c281">Re: On pins and needles!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]You sound just like I do when I'm waiting to hear on something. I<strong> fear you may have already lost the battle on "not getting your hopes up."</strong> LOL Good luck!
    Posted by kimiandgary[/QUOTE]

I fear I loose that battel every time, no matter what it is.  LOL
    Anniversary
  • Options
    i started a new thread, in case no one checks this one again, but i got the job!!!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards