Attire & Accessories Forum

Bridal bouquets, brides bouquet vs bridesmaids

I have picked the flowers that will be in my bouquet and the bridesmaids but I am stuck on the color now of the ribbon. I was originally going to have my bouquet be a tiffany blue and have the bridesmaids with white since their dresses are all tiffany blue and I thought it would be a nice contrast. Looking at pictures online Im not really sure what to do. Any thoughts?

Re: Bridal bouquets, brides bouquet vs bridesmaids

• Below are some pictures of different colour choices for the ribbon that goes around the bouquets.
    This bride has her stems wrapped in white and bridesmaids wrapped in a colour matching their dresses:
    All wrapped in white:
    Bride and bridesmaids' bouquets wrapped in blue/a totally different colour than the dresses:
    Bride's bouquet wrapped in the colour of her bridesmaids' dresses and the BMs' bouquets wrapped in white:
    imagetiffany blue bridesmaid dresses cheap #4

• I'm doing the opposite - the ribbon on my bridesmaids bouquets (hydrangeas) will be blue, like their dresses.  The ribbon on mine (hydrangeas and roses) will be champagne, matching the satin under-layer of my dress.
  • @ Vanessani thats exactly what I have been planning to do, colors and all :)
  • I chose antique white for all of the ribbon wrappings.  I had a hard time getting a flower that was close enough to the Navy blue of the Guys attire to introduce yet another (3rd) shade of blue.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards