Ohio-Columbus
Options

Ceremony at La Scala

Hello all, We have visited La Scala and we are very interested in hosting our reception there. We would also like to have our ceremony in the sample place. We actually like the Venetian more, but I am not sure how a wedding can possibly be held in there. Has anyone been to/had a ceremony in the Venetian room? It is very hard for us to picture and maybe the Caruso will just be a better option, but we just liked the Venetian so much more...

Re: Ceremony at La Scala

• Options
    The Venetian room is beautiful, but it's only one room - so - are you thinking of wedding and reception (cocktails/diner/dancing) all in the same room?  If that's the case, I don't see how the room can go from theater seating to dinner seating with your guests in the room.  

Would it be possible to have the wedding ceremony in the Venetian Room, and then have cocktails in another room at LaScala so the Venetian room can be turned over?

If not, you can have a more "big city" ceremony with guests at their tables during the wedding....

I agree it's very pretty, so the only caution I see is the logistics of just one room...
  • Options
    I have no experience in their of those rooms...however I have experience with using the same room at another venue. We asked all our guests to join us outdoors for a group photo. The venue flipped the room in 10-15 mins. The group photo allowed them enough time to flip the room. 
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards