Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Farm/Barn Rustic Wedding - Clev Ohio

My Fiance and I are looking for an outside ceremony and prefer to have the reception on the same premises. I fell in love with Meadow Ridge Farms but the day I REALLY wanted was all booked up, I'm flexiable with changing it but if I can find somewhere that has my day availabe (Sept. 12, 2015) I would really prefer that. I saw photos of Crystal Brook Farms and I loved that, but like everyone else said they're so hard to get ahold of and their answering machine doesn't have any room for messages! Does anyone know any where else in the Cleveland area? I'm closer to Mentor, so I prefer to stay away from anything in Louisville or Brunswick. We really want a nature rustic theme, and that just can't happen in a ballroom!

Re: Farm/Barn Rustic Wedding - Clev Ohio

• Options
    While reading this I thought my Mom may have posted something on my behalf!  I am looking for the same things in the  same areas, on the same day.  I would love to give you any information I have/get any information from you.  I live in Lakewood with family in Cleveland/Independence/Hudson areas.  I too have tried to call Crystal Brook with no luck.  Just thought this was very interesting!
  • Options
    cassaBcassaB member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited April 2014
  • Options
    how weird, if you come across anything please let me know! im willing to change my date lol
  • Options
    I know for a fact as of yesterday Columbia Ballroom has that day open and it is rustic and beautiful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards