African American Weddings

"Polyamorous wedding" -They need a show

Or I need to be their friends (link below). Do you have any idea HOW many questions are running through my head right now!!! some of them are a little over the top and most likely to offend, so I won't share them here, except this one:

1. they live together and share a bed. so how does marital fights work out (mainly because there's an odd # of them)? someone get stuck in the middle of it? take sides? Be forced to take a side? Wouldn't that make for an awkward night if you fighting with wife #1 and  you and wife #2 decide you want to have marital relations. I've seen those other shows on tv the guy with 4 and 5 wives, but they don't all live together and share beds.

On another note, I like the one with the blue hair, her dress is GORGEOUS but the blonds skirt on her dress is to die for, and again, i'm MAD JEALOUS of their uplighting!!!!!

http://offbeatbride.com/2013/11/massachusetts-lesbian-poly-wedding

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: "Polyamorous wedding" -They need a show

• footballwife77 i am actually at a lost for words on this wedding but i must say to each his or her own! I think if thats how you like then i love it but i wouldnt want two other chicks laying up under me with a period and moods and no **clears throat** male parts around lol lol!! But yes that uplighting was gorg i was just wondering how did they all break it down to their families to say hey im marrying her and her and we are all gonna live together in matrimony... i dont know how i wouldve taken that, which is why im thinking they got sooo many declines because *In my SWEET BROWN voice** AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FA DAT!!!... lol lol lol....

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• ok so there is confusion on many levels.. one why does 2 of the 3 brides have nicknames for really names (kitten and doll??) 2 im with @misstira.. im not sharing my boo with no body else.. 3. someone in that equation is getting the short end of the stick BECAUSE SOMEONE IS NOT GETTING MARRIED TO..( since you can only marry one person..) 4... i cant....

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • Call me when polyamorous means I can have five husbands.   Sheeiiiiit.

#sexistashell
  • tirathemrstirathemrs member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited April 2014
    sultryzulu i dont even want 5 of them... heck 1 gets on my nerves just imagine 5 of them wanting the goods and all that comes with it... No Ma'am aint nobody got time to be giving oink oink to 5 men

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• edited April 2014
    LeciaB said:
    ok so there is confusion on many levels.. one why does 2 of the 3 brides have nicknames for really names (kitten and doll??) 2 im with @misstira.. im not sharing my boo with no body else.. 3. someone in that equation is getting the short end of the stick BECAUSE SOMEONE IS NOT GETTING MARRIED TO..( since you can only marry one person..) 4... i cant....

Ummm... not that fashion design is NOT a real job, but i think it's one you can get away with having a more "unique" name. Brynn is the "breadwinner" and the one with the more professional job, maybe hence the lack of nickname. I know in the corp world here, i can't wear open toe shoes, too of tight clothes, and they definitely not gonna call me t-shizzle anytime soon.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • misstira said:
    sultryzulu i dont even want 5 of them... heck 1 gets on my nerves just imagine 5 of them wanting the goods and all that comes with it... No Ma'am aint nobody got time to be giving oink oink to 5 men
    lol!  guh you think bout this from the wrong end.  If I had a nucca to clean, one to cook, one to drive, one to do the laundry and one to grocery shop, ain't no need in you studying the schedule, THEY tired as hayle.  
  • misstira said:
    lol!  guh you think bout this from the wrong end.  If I had a nucca to clean, one to cook, one to drive, one to do the laundry and one to grocery shop, ain't no need in you studying the schedule, THEY tired as hayle.  
    Yea they tired until its OINK OINK time... no no i only got 1 mouf.... lol...and they all gonna want that eventually... lol

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• LeciaB said:
    ok so there is confusion on many levels.. one why does 2 of the 3 brides have nicknames for really names (kitten and doll??) 2 im with @misstira.. im not sharing my boo with no body else.. 3. someone in that equation is getting the short end of the stick BECAUSE SOMEONE IS NOT GETTING MARRIED TO..( since you can only marry one person..) 4... i cant....

Ummm... not that fashion design is NOT a real job, but i think it's one you can get away with having a more "unique" name. Brynn is the "breadwinner" and the one with the more professional job, maybe hence the lack of nickname. I know in the corp world here, i can't wear open toe shoes, too of tight clothes, and they definitely not gonna call me t-shizzle anytime soon.
    Tell'em again T-SHIZZLE lmbo

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• misstira said:
    Yea they tired until its OINK OINK time... no no i only got 1 mouf.... lol...and they all gonna want that eventually... lol
    {{intercom}}  Ms. Boyd, please report directly to the corner....Ms. Boyd to the corner please.
  • misstira said:
    misstira said:

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • lmbo lol lol lol lol lol lol dead

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• minsu5minsu5 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    You know, it's all fun and games until someone dies and then one of 'em reliazes that there's only one surviving spouse under law.

Sunday, May 18, 2014 - Baltimore, Maryland

"Each time you love, love as deeply as if it were forever" - Audre Lorde

• minsu5 said:
    You know, it's all fun and games until someone dies and then one of 'em reliazes that there's only one surviving spouse under law.
    LMAO!!!!  I'm definitely going to hell for giggling at this.  Dougie said this shit just got real.  Everybody's cool...um, until probate.    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!
  • minsu5minsu5 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper

minsu5 said:
    LMAO!!!!  I'm definitely going to hell for giggling at this.  Dougie said this shit just got real.  Everybody's cool...um, until probate.    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!
    You know I wrote this right after taking my Trust & Estates exam. The law is universal. The only person you cannot write out of a will is your spouse. 

Sunday, May 18, 2014 - Baltimore, Maryland

"Each time you love, love as deeply as if it were forever" - Audre Lorde

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards