Wedding Party
Options

Bridesmaids Gift Ideas

Hi everyone, I need some help.  I am really struggling on what I should get my bridesmaids.  My wedding is June 28 so I thought I should get working on this in case I need to order anything.  But I am just really open to any ideas that anyone has for a memorable, purposeful and reusable bridesmaids gift.  Any ideas are welcome! Thanks ladies : )

Re: Bridesmaids Gift Ideas

• Options
    You shop for them like it is their birthday or Christmas and get them each something they would individually like.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    I got coach clutches and a massage gift certificate, two things they will use
  • Options
    I don't know your bridesmaids, so I don't know what would be a good gift for them.  

What did you get them for their birthday/christmas/whatever last year?  What are they interested in?  If you give me some leads, I might have some ideas.  
  • Options
    My wedding is June 28 too! 

I have only two gifts of six that I need for my girls. I found a really pretty heart necklace with diamonds on sale for one sister. Then at the same sale I saw a silver and diamond heart ring that looked just like something my other sister would wear. I doubt I'll do jewelry for everyone, but these pieces just looked like things these two would already wear. 

I'm thinking of a gift card to a make up store (maybe Ulta or Sephora) for one girl. I might give a Victoria's Secret gift card to my best friend since she loves that store, or I'll pick out a fragrance that I know she would like from there. 

I'm still debating on what I'll do for the other two, but I have some ideas I'm tossing around based on what I know they already like to do. One likes manicures, massages, makeup, and small jewelry. The other likes clothes, Disney, and going out for fun when she is able to. 
  • Options
    KGold80KGold80 member
    First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    FuFuBun said:

Chocolate Dipped Wine Bottle? Full bottle of wine dipped in chocolate that pairs with the wine. A fun and perfect surprise. You can also personalize if you'd like, IE; wedding invitation or Bridesmaid's name showing instead of the wine label.

www.BlissInABottle.com
    That sounds disgusting.

@knotporscha - vendor!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    vmj23vmj23 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    So far I've gotten mine a coach wristlet (too late now, but last week Macy's had their friends and family sale 25% off anything, including coach).   With that I'm going to get each something different, haven't decided yet, but some thoughts I have are Sephora gift card or gift set from there, wine (one is a wine lover), some nice chocolates (one is a chocolate lover). 
  • Options
    KGold80 said:
    Chocolate Dipped Wine Bottle? Full bottle of wine dipped in chocolate that pairs with the wine. A fun and perfect surprise. You can also personalize if you'd like, IE; wedding invitation or Bridesmaid's name showing instead of the wine label.

www.BlissInABottle.com
    That sounds disgusting. @knotporscha - vendor!
    I agree!

It sounds like a terrible idea.  I don't think that there is any easy or clean way to separate the chocolate from the bottle.

.. and heaven forbid a wedding would be in the summer.  Here beloved friend- have a sticky bottle of wine!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards