Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Link to wedding pics on Facebook

Hi all, a few of you have requested to see more of my wedding pics in my review posts so here's the links to the two albums I have shared on Facebook of our photos from Joey Allen:

Enjoy!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
   UK based bride, getting married in Vegas on 14th April 2014!

Re: Link to wedding pics on Facebook

• Options
    gorgeous
  • Options
    Really beautiful photos!! That suite looks amazing!! You all look so beautiful! You can definitely see how great your day was through your pictures! :) Thanks again for all your detailed reviews and advice and for sharing such beautiful pictures!
  • Options
    Thanks! What suite were you in again? It looks fabulous? How many people are there?
  • Options
    Thanks all, I just can't get over Joey's artistic style, he captured exactly what we were after and in such an interesting way which I haven't seen from other photographers, just can't recommend him enough!

@rosebubbly we were in a 2-bedroom tower suite in the Mirage, can't remember the price, but it's in my review post (part 1)! There were 28 of us and there was plenty of room, I think you can comfortably go up to 35 in a 1-bedroom, I thought we'd spill over into the bedrooms for mingling space but we didn't need it, although there were extra chairs in both bedrooms if we had needed them. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    nixymnixym member
    First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    Pics look great :)
  • Options
    Thanks @nixym!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards