Plus-Sized
Options

Plus size undergarments????

I'm sure this has been posted, I just can not seem to find it anywhere...

I'm not sure what to look for when it comes to undergarments for my dress. My dress has a corset back but is only fitted in the bodice to just above my natural waist. Because my dress is not fitted down very far, I'm thinking I can forgo the spanx because my spare tire roll is hardly noticeable. Plus I am a person that is always hot and sweating, ALWAYS! And I know I would be very warm in high waist spanx. So I am thinking if I can find a good longline bra I should be fine, problem is that I am tall and all the ones that I am finding are short in length and hit me above my "spare tire" causing that area to be more noticeable. I really don't want to have to wear the longline bra and spanx! That would be way to hot and I would be too uncomfortable. 

Does anyone know where you can get longline bras that have a longer bodice for those of us who are taller? Where is the best place to shop for plus size undergarments? So far what I have seen searching online is that the brand Va Bien seems to be the best?? 

Any advice??? Thanks!!!

Visit The Knot!   Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Plus size undergarments????

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards