Attire & Accessories Forum

BLDHN Reviews?

Has anyone ordered wedding stuff from BLDHN? If so, was it a good experience?

I'm starting to think I'd prefer a simple, inexpensive wedding dress and they have some really pretty dresses and accessories, but I'm still a little nervous about ordering online.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: BLDHN Reviews?

• They just recently opened a store near me, I haven't made my appointment yet, but when I do I'm going to try to put an in-depth review out there about their stuff.

I know they have some Tadashi Shoji stuff online, I've visited that boutique a few times and worn a couple of dresses from there, and I love that designer. The workmanship has always been phenomenal.

I can't speak on all of the dresses at BHLDN, but eventually I'll be able to. Depending on what area you're in, if you have an Urban Outfitters anywhere near you, sometimes they'll have pop-up shop events or trunk shows for BHLDN. Might be worth checking into.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• When I looked online, they seemed more expensive than the "regular" wedding dresses I was looking at. :/
  • Yes, I've tried on a few! They're very high-quality for the most part, as most of them are designer dresses (Nicole Miller, Catherine Deane, Tadashi Shoji, etc). The online reviews seem to be pretty accurate. However, a warning, from what I could tell, everything runs very, very long and the sizing can be a bit up in the air, because of the difference in designers. But they're well-made and very romantic.
  • I almost bought my wedding dress from them but ultimately ended up going w a different dress at a different store. The dress I tried on I kept having to go a size DOWN than what I expected and it was very long- I would have needed to get it hemmed. Quality wise they are very good, good material. Just check the return options, if you're to happy then at least you tried?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • I tried on two dresses from BHLDN- the dakota by Nicole Miller and annabelle by Jenny Yoo. Both were lovely- simple yet unique and nice quality. I found the customer reviews and photos very helpful and pretty spot on in terms of sizing, material, weight, etc. For online orders, they have a convenient 30 day return policy (the dress must be postmarked within 30 days after delivery). I had a good experience with them and highly recommend. 
  • Haha first of all it's BHLDN not BLDHN. They actually pronounce it "beholden." They have good quality stuff and the store in Houston is really nice. I bought my wedding shoes there and they're amazing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards