Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

How would you accessorize this dress?

This is my dress! (minus the jacket). It will be here in July but I can barely wait to get it. I've been thinking of different ways to accessorize it but can't make a decision on whether or not to add a crystal belt, larger earrings, etc. FYI, I'll be wearing my mom's two-tier fingertip, lace-edged veil.

http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?style=4MS853JK

I'd love your opinions! :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: How would you accessorize this dress?

• Options
    The belt is tricky. I think it looks great on the model without a belt (very graceful statuesque), but we all know the poor girl has been photo-shopped within an inch of her life. 

I'd wait on making a belt decision until the dress comes in. Then when you go pick it up, ask if you can see it with a belt or two the salon owns (don't buy one of theirs though - you don't need to pay $200+ for a good belt). I think if you do go with a belt, thinner will be better. 

As for earrings, I think some knockout chandelier earrings would look great.  
  • Options
    I say no to the belt. It isn't needed. You have a lot of beautiful detail going on at the top so the belt will just take away from it. I think if you take the jacket off for the reception then you can add a belt, but I wouldn't do the belt and the jacket. But then again the lace is so beautiful you really don't need to add anything. I think a nice bracelet, great earrings and maybe a hair comb and you should be good. Let the dress shine, not your accessories.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards