Knottie Tech Help
Options

REPORT BUTTONS??

MobKazMobKaz member
First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
edited May 2014 in Knottie Tech Help
Imagine my surprise this morning when I open my TK page and notice subtle new formatting designs and an ad for a "new group".  Imagine my HORROR when i notice the addition of REPORT BUTTONS.  Have we learned nothing??  @Knot Porscha, what's this all about??

Re: REPORT BUTTONS??

• Options
    It's clearly a glitch. And when you click it, a window comes up saying "page not found."
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    MobKazMobKaz member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    My worry is that this is a "work in progress".  When I tried to post my comment, I also received some wonky message that made me think my post did not go through.  And, it comes eerily right after someone inquired about being able to report posters.  Staying tuned........
  • Options
    Yeah, I hear ya. I'm just not worrying about it. If they want the headaches that button brought them last year, then let them have them. I will wear my absurd flags with pride once again!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    If they really want flag buttons, I hope they've hired extra staff and people here 24-7 to deal with it.

Oh wait. This is TK.
  • Options
    Hey guys ... working with tech on these issues today. Stay tuned for an update. 

Thanks,
    KP
  • Options
    rajahmdrajahmd member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment First Answer
    Hey guys ... working with tech on these issues today. Stay tuned for an update. 

Thanks,
    KP
    So is the report button coming back as part of the update from the weekend? Or is it just a glitch?
    Anniversary
  • Options
    And we have radio silence.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards