Massachusetts-Boston

Hair and makeup salon

Hello everyone!

Wanted to find out if there are any salons in the Boston (/Greater Boston) area that will do your hair and make up in their studio and if you would recommend them! Do you know how much they charged?

Thanks!

Re: Hair and makeup salon

• cshavocshavo member
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    I don't know of any place that does both in boston but would you consider having each come to the location where you are getting ready instead?  I tried to find a similar set-up when I was planning my wedding but some hair salons wouldn't let you bring in a makeup artist and most makeup artists aren't affiliated with a hair stylist.  I just had a stylist and makeup artist come to the hotel where my bridal party got ready.  It's a lot more relaxed and you don't have other customers waiting with you and your bridal party on an already nervous day!!!!!
  • I agree.  My sister's wedding was sort of overwhelming because we all went to the salon to get hair and makeup but there were other customers there at the same time!  There we were sipping champagne and mimosas, acting silly and there was an old lady giving us the stink eye and a really pregnant woman who kept rolling her eyes at us!  For my wedding I am having the hair and makeup done at the hotel!
  • Chroma in Wakefield - Maria is an amazing hair stylist and if her makeup artist is available she can do it in salon. Makeup is Virginia Franklin and she's SO good
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards