Texas-Houston
Options

Anyone used/using A&A Video Productions??

Hey ladies! Just seeing if any of you have used or are using A&A Video Productions? I love their work that they have online but I have not heard back from them yet via email and am wondering what you know about them regarding price and overall experiance and what not! :) Thanks in advance!
xoxo, Jennifer

Re: Anyone used/using A&A Video Productions??

• Options
    britishmibritishmi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There prices range from $3500 to $7500 depends on the package.. we went with Tim from T2 productions

http://www.t2production.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thankyou! about how much did you end up paying for your videography with them? I have looked and them before and also like them alot. (T2) good review?
    xoxo, Jennifer
  • Options
    amy40311amy40311 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I met up with both A&A and T2 I loved their work, but unfortunately they were both out of my budget. I think they both started at $3,700 or around there for the most basic packages. Since I told FI I placed higher priority on the photographer, I had to compromise and get a more budget-friendly videographer. We ended up going with a young company (Video by Robot) that was referred to us by our DJ. They were willing to work with our budget and gave us a great deal! I feel that we didn't sacrifice quality (I really wanted cinematic capture) for budget. Good luck! Hope you find the right videographer for your needs.
  • Options
    britishmibritishmi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went with T2 as he worked with our budget (less than A &A) and we loved his work and since its an Indian wedding we have a longer wedding ceremony to cover!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using A&A/Nico for my photography and videography and in total, I may be spending about 3200 for both. I managed to snag great deals at the bridal extravanga and a better deal at the Bell tower on 34th (my venue) open house last year. If you are interested, there The Bell Tower is having another Open House on Feb 17th. I'm sure they'll be there with great deals.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards