Wedding Woes
Options

Button fly pants?

Dear Prudence,
I’ve been married to a great guy for over five years and I know how much he cares about me. My husband has the typical “man habits” but one issue is getting hard to dismiss. Like every man, he forgets to zip his fly occasionally. When I tell him he seems a little uncomfortable, which I don’t understand. This seems to happen much more frequently (and graphically) when my friends are around. At first, my friends were amused but now they find it strange. When my best friend was around a couple of weeks ago and this happened again (she has witnessed this at least a dozen times), she pulled me aside and suggested that this can’t simply be a clumsy coincidence. I know it was underhanded of me, but when I knew she was stopping by the other day, I left my phone hidden in the bathroom with the video on. When I looked at the video, although it was not that clear, it seems to show my husband opening his fly. I regret what I did and I’m afraid to ask my husband about this. Maybe I should I simply ignore the whole thing, given how harmless it is. Is this a real issue, and if so what can or should I do about it?

—Unzipped

Re: Button fly pants?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards