May 2014 Weddings

I miss sleep.... :(

So I have never in my life been a morning person.  I also am one of those people that need about 9+ hours of sleep a night (seriously, I am not one of those people that can function on 6 hours of sleep and be fine.).  And now, I'm waking up at 5am, 6am, and this morning I consider it a success cause I slept until 7am.  After going to bed after 11pm.  I miss sleep.  I'm done being stressed.
Anniversary

Re: I miss sleep.... :(

• Ditto! I am already planning on taking some tylenol PM or something the night before because I need a full nights rest before the wedding!
  • See I would do that with like benadryl or something like that but the problem is it works too well for me.  I would be a zombie the next day.  Even if I only took one.  I'll just drink more coffee...I like coffee and it seems to work. :)
    Anniversary
  • I totally understand what you mean.... I am DONE with stress. I can start to feel myself on the brink of snapping at people over the smallest stuff. I just need a day to myself... but feel like I have no time for that before the wedding! :/

Doesn't help I'm trying to get over bronchitis that began on Tuesday. Ugh....
  • My wedding is tomorrow and its been nothing but freak outs for the last 3 dsys. My family is being assholes, telling me how to do stuff, and etc. I blew the hell up tonight because my mother flipped on me over the cake and gift table. Im so done, seriously done. Well see how well I sleep tonight
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards