Ohio-Toledo
Options

Glass City Boardwalk

Hello Everyone!

We are hoping to book our receception venue at Glass City Boardwalk in Moline, Ohio (near Perrysburg/Rossford) and I was wondering if anyone has ever been there or booked anything with them.  If anyone has any comments (good or bad!) on your experience or someone you know has used them and would be willing to share their thoughts and feelings, I would love to hear them.  Thank you again and Happy Wedding Planning!!

Re: Glass City Boardwalk

• Options
    We had our wedding there in 2008 and loved it! Our reception was 8 hrs because we had a dj for the first 5 then a band fir the last 3 and they were very accommodating. The food was great and service was too. We payed the extra 1 per person for margi's an daiquiri's and it was well worth it. We received a lot of compliments. I'm not sure if Courtyard still does it, but if you book more than 10 rooms they will provide a free shuttle before an free your reception to the hotel.
  • Options
    Email me and I can forward some pics if you would like. castillo92708gmail.com
  • Options
    retroduckretroduck member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2013
    I have shot a few weddings there. If you would like to see some photos, please let me know :
  • Options
    Can anyone tell me how to contact the venue? It's so hard to find info online!  THanks so much. 

mattandabbywed@gmail.com

• Options

My niece's reception was there and the food was not good.  The green beans were burnt, food was luke warm.  Other than that we had a nice time.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards