Texas-Houston
Options

Photographer Recommendation

Just wanted to give major kudos to our photographer and let you all know about what we experienced!  Fernando Weberich http://www.fernandoweberich.com/ is absolutely amazing.  You will not be disappointed.  I have gotten so many compliments on how awesome he was and that was before we even got our pictures back!!!  We got married on Sat 3.23 and had our pictures back by Wed 3.27!  He's seriously worth talking to.  From the beginning I wanted two photographers but my then fiance was NOT having it.  I was so disappointed.  Fernando assured me that I did not need one, and he was so right.  He did not miss a thing and not only captured everything but he did it BEAUTIFULLY! I could not be happier!!!!

Re: Photographer Recommendation

• Options
    This makes me so happy. We just booked Fernando for our wedding in November of next year. Your wedding and photos were/are beautiful! It makes me feel even better about our choice to gow ith him. Such a great photographer and amazingly budget friendly. Woohoo!
  • Options
    He is truly amazing!  He did 3 engagement photo sessions, bridal session, and our wedding, everything turned out amazing!!! Don't make a mistake and not get the guest book you will regret it!  I am so glad we got the guestbook,  It was such a hit and will be amazing to look at down the road along with our wedding book we will be getting from him.
  • Options
    Claire McAdams! if she is available - she is the best :)
  • Options
    Jackie Ray Photography. She is amazing!! 
  • Options
    How much did he charge for the wedding?
  • Options
    Jackie Ray was the photog from my coworker's wedding.  The photos were amazing.
  • Options
    PL0614PL0614 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I have heard tons of good things about him! I am not getting married until 2016 but I really want to start looking now while I have time to get a lot out of the way. Is he fairly affordable? I have no idea how much I need to budget for a photographer.

• Options
    My friend used him for her recent wedding. He's a good photog...not amazing but good. The only thing she was not really happy with was his communication skills. Her emails were not answered very promptly. Days would go by and no answer was given by him on some important items.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards