New Jersey
Options

Looking for Wedding Band (MUSIC)

sweetiepea27sweetiepea27 member
First Anniversary First Comment
edited May 2014 in New Jersey
Does anyone have any recommendations for a wedding band in New Jersey? We would like a diverse band that can play anything from Michael Jackson to Frank Sinatra, to Led Zeppelin, to some new stuff. I am looking to definitely spend under $7000. Anything would be really helpful!!!

Re: Looking for Wedding Band (MUSIC)

• Options
    Oasis NJ is amazing!
  • Options
    So we're using Mission Dance and they are fantastic. You can have any number of band members (we have 10 in our contract) so I'm sure that will dictate the price, but we have the same budget for a Friday night in September. They played at my FSIL's wedding last year and the only time the dance floor wasn't packed was during the dinner. Would totally recommend them.
  • Options
    We booked "Just a Great Band" from Chester, New Jersey. For a 7 piece band it is costing us $5300.  They are great!
  • Options
    LKieniLKieni member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    We are working with Craig Scott and they are great! Using Phase One.
  • Options
    We used 747 Orchestra.  They totally rocked our party and have a very long history 747orchestra.com
  • Options
    Look at Time Machine.  Excellent and very versatile.  Just speaking as someone who was a guest at a wedding they played so not sure how expensive they are.
  • Options
    amc530amc530 member
    First Comment
    I just started a new post asking for help narrowing down my wedding band list.  I'd love to hear who you have booked or what your thoughts are so far!
  • Options
    ktk143ktk143 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    I second Time Machine. They played our wedding and can certainly make it work within your budget. We got married over 3 months ago now and people are STILL raving at how amazing the band was. They book up quick though. My sisters friend tried to book them for next October and they were already booked. Good luck!
  • Options
    We are using The Jersey Joint.  They play everything from classic rock to Stevie Wonder to Phish.  10 piece band for under $6000
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards