Arizona-Phoenix

Affordable Venue

Hi everyone!

I'm thinking of getting married around April 2015 in Phoenix and am struggling to find an affordable venue. It would be awesome to have the ceremony and reception at the same site and we will probably have about 100 guests. Our budget is around $6000-$7000. Also, we won't be having alcohol, so that should cut costs a lot. Any venue suggestions?

Re: Affordable Venue

• What part of the valley? Noah's in Chandler is pretty inexpensive, Villa Tuscana isn't super expensive, Portico Weddings in Gilbert. Those are all in the East Valley, though. I'm not as familiar with West Valley venues.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Preferably the West Valley, but I think I'll have to be flexible. Also, we hope to have an outdoor ceremony!
  • Hmm.  Try Hillcrest Golf Club in Sun City West. Also, Stonecreek Golf Club by PV Mall. The Farm at South Mountain might work too.
       Don't bother with Aldea, they're fairly expensive and you're still in season. You might also try the Verrado Golf Club. If you're willing to be flexible, several of the Mesa area golf courses have good deals. We liked Red Mountain Ranch a lot.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • emlivemliv member
    First Comment
    For the west wide, check out Virginia House. A friend of mine got married there a couple months ago and it looked really nice from the pictures. It was on the list of possibilities for us but I opted for the east side. Our budget is about $4,000 - $5,000.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards