September 2014 Weddings

Trying to find a photographer but cant go over my budget!!!

Any leads on photographers in Atlanta, GA? I have gotten some quotes but not 100% sure who to go with, do you know what to look for when booking a photographer and all you should get? Any assistance will be helpful, I also don't want to go over my budget, but trying to find a nice one it seems like I might have to.

Help!! SEPT 14

Re: Trying to find a photographer but cant go over my budget!!!

• Maybe try posting on your local board? Or try Craigslist. If you're on a tight budget often photographers will post on their trying to get their name out so they often offer much lower prices. Other than that I would start with Google. Sorry to not be of much help...I live on the west coast. :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• cupcait927cupcait927 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited May 2014
    Do you have any friends that are working on starting up a photog business? I have TONS of FB friends that seem to have been bitten by the photography bug and they all have side businesses now taking photos and are trying to build their portfolios. Our photographer is actually an old co-worker of FI's that started a photography business as a side project and is charging us WAY less than someone who does it full time. His pictures are great and we're saving a lot of money. Plus we get full rights to the pictures and he'll post sneak peak pics on FB for us without any watermark.
  • There are a lot of college students on Craigslist and sometimes, colleges will recommend Seniors that are really good. They will be able to work with a smaller budget and still do a great job. Check it out!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards