Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Vendor review!

Hey ladies! I just got married last night and thought it would be fun to post a quick review of the vendors I worked with. I hope it is helpful to you! Let me know if you have more questions!

Venue: Afton Apple Orchard- The venue could not have been more beautiful! The ceremony is held in the middle of the apple trees in a clearing that is just perfect. Cindy and her staff were on the ball all day, from the hayrides to the ceremony space, to the paying of the bill. At first I was a bit frustrated as Cindy was sometimes hard to get a hold of, she also could be a bit pushy when what I wanted did not match with what she usually does. However, if you are firm with things she does defer to your opinion.

Dress: Glass Slipper Bridal Salon- The staff at glass slipper were always professional, and never pressured me to like something more than I did. Best of all they let you buy the sample. The only downside to this salon is that it was a bit small.

Caterer: Acapulcos- Out of all of the decisions I made for my wedding, this was the best. They are incredibly reasonably priced, there was plenty of food, and the food was delicious. We paid around $2000 total for a buffet for 121 people.

Photographer: CC Photographic arts (Courtney Conk) She is wonderful, we had seen her do photos of a friends wedding and knew we had to hire her. She is funny, organized and extremely talented. Her whole package is about $2000 and well worth every penny, that includes digital ocpies of all of the wedding and engagement photos. Her website is: http://www.ccphotoarts.com/

Re: Vendor review!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards