Florida-Central Florida
Options

Guyanese Hindu Wedding Near Orlando, FL - Help please! :)

Hey everyone,

I am new to the knot, and am desperately seeking help.  I am a Caucasian Buddhist,  and my fiance is Guyanese Hindu. We are planning a Hindu ceremony for June 6, 2015 near the Orlando area. I am just starting out on the planning, but feel totally lost.  I don't even know where to start. Any suggestions, tips, vendors, locations, etc would be greatly appreciated :) 

We do know that we're going to have the ceremony and reception in the same day. We would like to stay at $10,000 or under.  Please tell me someone can help :)

Re: Guyanese Hindu Wedding Near Orlando, FL - Help please! :)

• Options
    I don't think they'll be able to go through with your budget, but I know some beautiful Hindu and Indian weddings that have been taken place at the Hyatt Grand Cypress.

imageimage

• Options
    hhn229hhn229 member
    Name Dropper First Comment
    edited May 2014
    The Hyatt Grand Cypress is definitely NOT cheap and most likely will not meet your budget of $10,000, unfortunately. Plus, they leave out a few hidden costs. I went there recently to look for a venue for my wedding in December and immediately fell in love with the place. We were ready to sign our contract and everything and realized the costs exceeded our budge by almost $8K. Our budget was set to be around $25K total for 150 people. That didn't work so well. Save yourself the heartbreak and don't check out the Hyatt Grand Cypress. :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards