Not Engaged Yet

In need of funnies!

I just had a mini heart attack! My town has a Facebook page for things around town. Someone posted that their power was out and I clicked on the comments as the power at my work just flickered too. (I work 2 miles from the new house) Turns out there was a pole fire on my street and it traveled down to the main road. I immediately thought the worst and jumped in the car and ran home to check on Tessie and of course the house. My house is fine, but it was right across the street. We have no power, the pup is fine and they are fixing the power right now. I gave her a few extra treats, gave her a kiss and left. 

So to get my heart rate back down to normal.. can you provide funnies?! Please?
friends tv show funy

Re: In need of funnies!

• Browsing this subreddit normally cracks me up: http://www.reddit.com/r/trollxchromosomes I hope your day improves! I'm glad nothing happened to Tessie or your home!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • imageimageimageimage
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

"Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards