Maryland
Options

HAGERSTOWN WEDDING - Blocking Rooms!

Hi,

I'm having my wedding and reception in Hagerstown next August. All of my family and my FI family are from out of town so EVERYONE is going to need a place to stay. We've blocked rooms at the SpringHill Suites by Marriott and they were super easy to work with. Now we're having trouble getting other hotels to block rooms for us. I've contacted the Hampton Inn by I-81 probably 10 times, talked to Tamara Watson twice and the last time we spoke she said she was going to get us a contract by email. That was two weeks ago, haven't heard anything since!

Has anyone else experienced this in this area? Any suggestions? Any help is appreciated!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: HAGERSTOWN WEDDING - Blocking Rooms!

• Options
    SunnyBride14SunnyBride14 member
    First Comment
    edited January 2013
    We have used the Sleep Inn & Suites right off of the exit to the Premium Outlets for other family events and they have been great! Good location: Food and shopping very close to the Hotel....Good Luck!
  • Options
    We have used the Sleep Inn & Suites right off of the exit to the Premium Outlets for other family events and they have been great! Good location: Food and shopping very close to the Hotel....Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards