Pennsylvania-Central
Options

inexpensive photographer

I'm looking for an inexpensive wedding photographer (around $1,500).  Our wedding is in Bloomsburg, PA.  I'm finding many photographers in my searching, but they are all around $3,000.  I would like the engagement session, a full day of coverage, 2 photographers, and all of the photos on a disc with printing rights.  Any ideas??   Thanks!!!!!

Re: inexpensive photographer

• Options
    What is the date of the wedding? Ive seen photographers do major discounts from dec-april
  • Options
    Wedding is in May.
  • Options
    Try ToddG photography - he offers exactly what you described. I told him our budget and exactly what we wanted and he was one of the ONLY photographers who gave me an actual price. Everyone else gave a party line about "working with all budgets." We loved our engagement pictures, and I'd highly recommend him!
  • Options
    I am not sure how far she will travel, but my photographer is Loving Memories (Krista): http://www.lovingmemoriespa.com/wedding-pricing

She charges $85 an hour and gives you a CD with rights. She also includes a free hour for engagement or other special wedding options. 
  • Options
    addieeshelman.com sounds like what you are looking for
  • Options
    Megan Zeller photography. She's doing my wedding, did my sisters, and did our family photo. http://www.meganzellerphotography.com/

• Options
    I used Altar Imaging for my 1st wedding when I lived in/got married in Bloomsburg. Gary and Pat were great, they made taking photos fun and captured everything we could have asked for. 
  • Options
    If you don't have a photographer booked already, check out Twisted Images Photography. They even have a add on here. Their prices are great and affordable. you can also check out their website www.TwistedImagesPhotography.com
  • Options
    I second Loving Memories. I think she upped her price to $95 an hour, but that includes 2 photographers, a free engagement session (or bordoir session) and a disc with 250 images edited and the rest unedited. We will be using her next weekend!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards