May 2014 Weddings

getting nervous

4 days left and feels like there is so much left to do! There are still a couple things to finish for the reception but what is stressing me more is all the non wedding stuff: getting op the dry cleaners, cleaning the house, going shopping for next week, packing, getting all the wedding stuff in order, etc...

I think part if my stress is I was originally told FI would take all this week off of work, but due to the nature of his job he worked yesterday and will be working today & tomorrow as well.

I know things will get done and I need to not stress. Thank goodness I have a massage scheduled for Thursday!

How are you other ladies doing? Any last minute stesses?

Re: getting nervous

• Just remember it will all work itself out in the end. You will literally get into war mode and get down to business! Lol.
  • I was stressing about that kind of stuff too. Try not to worry about it. Get what has to get done first. I got all my wedding crap done. Then worried about the other silly errands. We got married on a Saturday. I had no time during the week to pack for the honeymoon. When we got home Sunday that's what we did. Kind of made the day go by while we (not so) patiently waited to leave for our honeymoon Monday morning. Some way some how it all gets done. Just breathe :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • 4 days left here, too. I feel like I am stressing about everything. Doesn't help I'm still working today and tomorrow. But my head is definitely checked out. I'm waking up at 7am panicking.... about nothing! 
    I'm really stressing now, because the best man will be here tomorrow night. Which is great, I love the guy... but I don't want to worry about entertaining him for 2 days while I get last minute things done :(

And seriously... if one more person from work here asks "Ohhhhh, you ready for the wedding?" I'm goona freak out on them! :)
  • Want to hear something funny? My wedding was on the 17th and Im still having nightmares about all the little things(ex..cutting my kids hair and guests arriving)and then waking up in a panic and worried! And my wedding was over a week ago! Wth?! Lol
  • Somehow magically it all gets done. You just make it happen....and if it's all not perfect you just like stop caring the day of lol. I dont know how it works since I am kind of a crazy control freak....but it does :) and it's all ok!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards