Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Wedding Decor Sale!

Hi All! I just had my wedding and that means I have tons of great stuff to sell. Pick up is at either near Love Field Airport (Mockingbird & Forrest Park) or Coit & Beltline, depending on the day and time that is best for you.  I got my items all over Dallas and at antique stores, so I hope you enjoy them. My list is up to date, so if the item is listed below it is still available. Please message me with questions:

Table, Serving Items, Vases/Decor an
-14 clear glass vases Height: 8 ¾ " Diameter: 4 ": was $8.00 each
-4 Large metal serving bowls Diameter: 14" Height: 6": was $15 each
-2 sets of serving utensils dishwasher safe never used (2 utensils each, spoon and spork 13" in length): was $10 each
-2 Serving trays ~18" diameter with non-slide grip: was $14 each. Great for cleaning tables and delivering drinks without spilling.
-10 glass small tea light holders: was $1 each 

Table Linens:
-4 pintuck round 120"champagne table cloths: was $15 each
-1 purple round satin 106" pintuck table cloth: was $15
-1 ivory satin round 136" table cloth 136": was $20

Clothing:
-1 pair of Nina Culver Grape (deep purple) shoes size 6.5 - was $50

Other:
-10 bottles of Lobetia Chardonnay: was $7 each, (each retails for $11); Lobetia Chardonnay is Organic and naturally grown and made. Clean bright coloured at sight, with a greenish yellow tone. On the nose, exotic fruits like pineapple scents. Full flavored, fresh, with good acidity in the mouth, it recalls a tropical fruits bouquet.

Keywords: vintage, rustic, reception, purple, linens, party supplies, shower, decorations

Re: Wedding Decor Sale!

• I might be interested in the champagne round tablecloths - do you have pictures? And how much are you asking for them?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards