Favors
Options

Anything other than a Photobooth?

So Fi and I are trying to think of something to add to our reception like a photobooth, where guests who don't want to dance or want a break can have something fun to do, while also doubling as a favor. We don't want a photobooth as we feel its overdone in our circle. We're having 150 guests, and while I love the idea of caricatures, it doesn't seem feasible. Thoughts?

imageimage

Re: Anything other than a Photobooth?

• Options
    So Fi and I are trying to think of something to add to our reception like a photobooth, where guests who don't want to dance or want a break can have something fun to do, while also doubling as a favor. We don't want a photobooth as we feel its overdone in our circle. We're having 150 guests, and while I love the idea of caricatures, it doesn't seem feasible. Thoughts?
    Or you can just skip favors.  Totally not required.  I really don't think you need any other activities.  If guests want a break from dancing, they'll grab a drink, find a corner or a few chairs and sit down and chat.  It's only a few hours.....your guests are quite capable of entertaining themselves.  Don't worry about it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards