Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Universal Satin Chair Covers for Sale, NOLA/Metairie

Hi Ladies,
Selling the Chair covers I used at my wedding reception this past April.  I have 147 of them split into 3 boxes of 49.  I am asking $50 obo per box.  We originally paid 2.50 each for them so about 370 from linentablecloth dot com if youd like moe info about dimensions and how to tie them you can check them out on that site! 
These are great if your having a DIY event or just want to dress up the space for a shower/engagement party.  you can email me for more info: mattashnun at gmail dot com thanks!

Ive included a picture of them in action...along with my little cousin :)

Re: Universal Satin Chair Covers for Sale, NOLA/Metairie

• Options
    I

i would like to purchase 55 of those covers
    n Response to <a href="http://neworleans.weddings.com/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_louisiana-new-orleans_universal-satin-chair-covers-for-sale-nolametairie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:84Discussion:ecdabd07-efb4-4a53-8ede-29d9297c6e17Post:21193f90-004b-42e9-8688-5d0b77a8d38d">Universal Satin Chair Covers for Sale, NOLA/Metairie</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi Ladies, Selling the Chair covers I used at my wedding reception this past April.  I have 147 of them split into 3 boxes of 49.  I am asking $50 obo per box.  We originally paid 2.50 each for them so about 370 from linentablecloth dot com if youd like moe info about dimensions and how to tie them you can check them out on that site!  These are great if your having a DIY event or just want to dress up the space for a shower/engagement party.  you can email me for more info: mattashnun at gmail dot com thanks! Ive included a picture of them in action...along with my little cousin :)    
    Posted by ashglo[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_louisiana-new-orleans_universal-satin-chair-covers-for-sale-nolametairie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:84Discussion:ecdabd07-efb4-4a53-8ede-29d9297c6e17Post:21193f90-004b-42e9-8688-5d0b77a8d38d">Universal Satin Chair Covers for Sale, NOLA/Metairie</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi Ladies, Selling the Chair covers I used at my wedding reception this past April.  I have 147 of them split into 3 boxes of 49.  I am asking $50 obo per box.  We originally paid 2.50 each for them so about 370 from linentablecloth dot com if youd like moe info about dimensions and how to tie them you can check them out on that site!  These are great if your having a DIY event or just want to dress up the space for a shower/engagement party.  you can email me for more info: mattashnun at gmail dot com thanks! Ive included a picture of them in action...along with my little cousin :)    
    Posted by ashglo[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Hi, Are the chair covers still available?</div>
  • Options
    sheliaesheliae member
    First Comment
    Do you still have the chairs cover sector321yahoo.com 678 314 0962
  • Options
    Do you have any chair covers left?
  • Options
    Are the chair covers still available please respond 2258069921
This discussion has been closed.