Wyoming

I need a Jackson Hole wedding planner!

Hi all... Just got engaged and want to plan a small destination wedding in Jackson Hole for Sept 2013. Can anyone suggest someone to help me plan this? I just started all the researching and feel that hiring a planner might take a lot of stress off of the planning (I am from Pittsburgh) We want to be married outside and will probably only have around 20 guests (over estimating) Then have a dinner afterwards. Nothing too fancy! I will take any suggestions I can get for locations for the ceremony and nice lodging and that isn't crazy expensive. Thanks everyone! 

Re: I need a Jackson Hole wedding planner!

• Schwabacher's Landing inside the park is a popular outdoor location.  You cannot bring in chairs or confetti though.  Most of the ground is just dirt and dried weeds, but the views are of the Snake River and the Tetons.  I'm sure you can google this and see many weddings done here.

THe park does charge a $50 wedding permit which ensures no one else will be using your spot.  It's in the non-fee area, so you won't have to cover your guests $25 park pass either.  Then head to Jackson for a lovely dinner!

Snake River Grill can hold 16 in their private room.  Amagani is much fancier but they have lovely dinitng areas for a party of your size.

JH has basic hotels like Super 8 and Motel 6.
  • Some friends of mine got married at Schwabacher's - for a short ceremony (since you can't bring chairs) with a small group of guests, it is really great. The views are amazing. 

I didn't use a planner, but I'm a big fan of Elizabeth Kelleher (In Any Event), just from my experience at events that she's planned. 
  • I hired Kendra Hobson of Simply Grand Weddings & Events in Jackson as a day-of coordinator.  She worked out great and definitely eased my worries on the day of the wedding so I didn't have to handle any of the vendors arrivals & last-minute questions.  She also does full-blown wedding planning.  Her website is http://www.simplygrandevent.com/
  • What did you end up doing??!!! I would like a super small wedding this September. Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards