Wedding Reception Forum

Bridal Shower Ideas

Anyone have any cute bridal shower ideas? The shower will be held in January or February...

Re: Bridal Shower Ideas

• This is a bit vague. What does the bride like? Are you going for a "seasonal theme"? Do you mean bridal shower games, food, decorations?

Anniversary
  • Jen4948Jen4948 member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    None of us know the bride, the prospective guests, or the area the shower is being held in, so without that information we probably can't be of much help.
  • Seasonal theme- doesn't matter Things the bride likes- modern, bling, girly More so decorations help Nothing outdoors or vintage
  • Modern, bling and girly are not my forte :P.

So, first. I'd recommend not worrying about too much until you figure out a budget and where you are throwing shower. Those are important. 

Also,do you know what colors the bride is using for her wedding? You can easily draw off of that for decor. 

When I think modern, I think clean lines, and metallics. Maybe some square vases with those bling strips around them?
    Searching on pinterest pulled up a fuckton of chevron. 

I also saw these, which are quite striking and modern, though not "girly" but you could use architectural flowers (like orchids) instead.,

Anniversary
  • What do you mean by "ideas"? Decorations? Games? Food?

What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards