DC
Options

Matters of Taste?

I'm considering using this caterer in the DC area. Has anyone used them? I'd like to know your opinion.

Thanks,

Re: Matters of Taste?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm considering using this caterer in the DC area. Has anyone used them? I'd like to know your opinion.

Thanks,
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This is an international board. I'm going to redirect this post over to your local.
  • Options
    jillybean720jillybean720 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a contract with them right now for my 10/10/10 wedding. All I can say so far is that the menu I have sounds awesome, and they were about the same price as some other caterers we checked with for a similar menu, yet they take small extra steps to sort of make things more special (like including orange zest, chocolate shavings, and cinnamon sticks with their coffee/tea stand when others just had cream and sugar).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using them as well, It was all the details that sold us as well, Also we went to a wedding in March that they did the reception it was really great. Loved the service. Hope this helps. 
  • Options
    FtreVic7/19FtreVic7/19 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have used them for several work events especially during the Christmas season and I must say MOT is the best. The food is really good and the her display and presentation is beautiful. I usually work with Christine and she always has ways to work with our budget and still make a creative meal. Good choice!
    0 Invited image
    0 Yes image
    0 No image
    0 ? image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards