Not Engaged Yet

Bachelorette Talk

Anyone been watching the new season? I actually am enjoying Andi. My personal frontrunner is Marcus. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Bachelorette Talk

• After they continued to support Juan Pablo after his dumb homophobic comments, and Chris Harrison's inane comments about how there would never be a bachelor/bachelorette who was not thin, I am boycotting. 

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• I really like Andi, I think she is really down to earth. I'm trying not to be biased since she is from ATL anyways.

I don't know if I have a favorite yet for the guys. I really like the farmer she had a date with on the second episode. I haven't watched this week's episodes yet so I'll probably have different opinions after tonight.
  • I just remembered that there was an episode last night! FI and I were getting our parents together last night, and I'm going to be out tonight so I'll be 2 episodes behind :(

Bachelorette is my guilty pleasure and I like Andi so far. I don't have a favorite guy at this point, but there are a few I DON'T like...hopefully when I get caught up some of them will have been booted lol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I'm obsessed with the Bachelor/ette, and I LOOOVE Andi, though I think she has a thing for douchey guys. I liked Marcus a lot as well, but he seems just a bit creepy in his whole "No one has what I have with Andi" - uh, dude, you haven't even had a one-on-one yet....

That guy Nick seems odd, but I'm kinda digging him because of how into her he seems.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Tonight's episode has the place FI and I stayed for our anniversary night! They filmed in CT! 

• @GoldenPenguin, I just kind of chose to forget Juan Pablo. It was just so bad. 

• Andi drives me nuts. She tries to be down to earth but is constantly leaning towards guys that seem to have no intentions of getting married - which would be fine if she didn't want to get married but she kinda expects a proposal at the end of this and that's just crazy given her preferences at the moment
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    I opened this expecting to talk about bachelorette parties. Shows how in the loop I am....

• Andi drives me nuts. She tries to be down to earth but is constantly leaning towards guys that seem to have no intentions of getting married - which would be fine if she didn't want to get married but she kinda expects a proposal at the end of this and that's just crazy given her preferences at the moment
    Agreed.I'm shocked at the guys she's kept on so far - the personal trainer? Are you kidding me? But I think there are still a bunch of good ones in there.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @Hummingbird125 and @Blue&White, I feel like she's just really into the athletic type. I mean, look at some of the group dates they've done. Cody is getting on my nerves after last night's episode.

• I opened this expecting to talk about bachelorette parties. Shows how in the loop I am....

Oops, me too!! lol

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• Uh yeah monkey boy would have been the first to go in my book.  I have Josh as a front runner right now (he's one of my 4 players I have left) and it doesn't hurt that he is SMOKIN hot!!  I was watching the show with hubby last night and he rolled his eyes when I said "I'd hit that if I was her" hahaha 

• @doubleSS07, FI was watching with me last night and his response was, "Wow she kisses pretty much everyone. What would happen if one of them got mono?"

• @blackbird230 I just love the things that go through a guys head. I think you must have to sign a document that says "I will kiss all 25 guys at least once" because like every contestant on there is doing that within in the first 5 seconds!

• @blackbird230 bachelorette: mono edition of course!!
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • Okay, Marcus is my current favorite. Not sure how I feel about Nick yet....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Anyone watch last night? What do you think of how they handled Eric's death post show? I wasn't sure how I felt about it considering what happened in the episode and all.

• Anyone watch last night? What do you think of how they handled Eric's death post show? I wasn't sure how I felt about it considering what happened in the episode and all.
    I did watch last night! I'm not sure how I feel about it either. I think it was nice that they didn't show the rose ceremony after he left. That was a good decision on the programs part. The interview was also a nice thought. However, I do not think it was implemented well. Chris Harrison did a nice job, but Andi kind of made it all about her. I wish she would have apologized more for the way things ended. I understand she didn't know what would occur after he left the show, but I didn't feel sincere emotions from her. Additionally, I would have liked a dedication montage or something for Eric. The show should have done a little video or montage of pictures about Eric. 

• @justbeingme93, I don't really believe at that point when he left that she HAD any emotional attachment to him to talk about. There's so many guys and he left so early that I feel like you can't expect her to care. Does that sound horrible of me?

• @Blackbird230, you bring up a great point! I guess there are a lot of guys left still. She didn't really know him that well. The entire scenario is quite unfortunate. Do you think there is truth in what Eric said about Andi having a poker face or a being a "tv actress" 

Who are you favorite guys that are still on the show? I like Brian (the basketball coach) and Chris (the farmer). I think they seem like nice guys. 

• @justbeingme93, I'm a fan of Marcus and Chris. Marcus totally looks like a Ryan Gosling look-a-like to me.

• I just got caught up last night, so I can stop avoiding this thread.

Not a fan of Cody, his head looks like a potato and he's annoying as shit. I like Josh, I like Marcus, Nick seems okay but I feel like he's trying a bit too hard to be sweet and stuff.

I thought it was a nice gesture that they didn't show the rose ceremony and did something about Eric, but I'll admit I stopped paying attention part way through Andi talking. It's really unfortunate that his last scenes on the show were a confrontation with her, and she probably could've addressed that better.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I totally agree with you about Nick and Cody. I don't like Cody; I think he is a typical bro. Nick just kind of rubs be the wrong way. I feel like he is just a creepy dude, and I can't pinpoint why. 

You said that you like Josh. I am not so sure about him. I want to like him, but I think he is too smooth and good looking for his own good. Lol. I'm not sure if that makes sense. 
  • I think my favorites so far are Chris and Marcus.

I haven't decided yet if Josh is being genuine or not. He just gives off a cocky vibe in my opinion.

I also really like Brian. I think he is a sweetheart.
  • @justbeingme93 I was actually going to write that Nick often has a creeper look on his face, but figured that wouldn't make sense. I can't put my finger on it, he just irks me a bit so far.

Josh is just straight up attractive. I like looking at him. He seems like he could be a really nice stand-up guy, but he needs to get some extended screen time. @southernpeach89 he does seem a bit cocky, but not overbearingly so. I can always change my mind though...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• @lmcooper86 - I do get the creeper vibe from Nick, and I don't know why. He seems REALLY sincere, but maybe...too sincere? I don't know!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @Hummingbird125 YES! It's like he's trying so hard to be sincere and "real" and "normal" that I'm wondering what the hell his deal is.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I can't get a good feeling about Nick either - sometimes I like him - sometimes he creeps me out. 

I like JJ, and I like Coach (Whats his real name  again??) a lot too.

I don't love that everything Andi said during the interview about Eric - she turned around on herself. I understand thats how a lot of the questions were asked, and thats what a lot of people wanted to know - but I felt like she turned almost ALL of it back on herself. Annoying. 
                                    Daisypath Wedding tickers

• I actually like Nick! I think him and the farmer will be my favorites. I hope the personal trainer guy from Chicago goes away. He annoys me soooo much
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards