New Jersey
Options

Hotels/Breakfast the Next Day for Westmount Wedding

I'm having some difficulty deciding which hotel to book for my wedding. Westmount suggested the Holiday Inn, Hampton Inn, Best Western, and Crowne Plaza. 

We took a tour of each of the facilities and were originally leaning towards the Holiday Inn as it's the cheapest, closest, and we liked the bar and that it stayed open until 3 am. We're having a larger wedding and both of our families are out of town so will need at least 40 rooms so we've been trying to negotiate some extras (free room on Fri night, conf room to get ready in as they have no suites, earlier check in, etc) but EVERY time I call the sales woman she acts as though we've never spoken before. She hasn't returned calls and just been incredibly frustrating and I'm pretty much taking them off the list now. 

Does anyone recommend any of the other 3 places that the Westmount suggested or some hotels that they didn't include? Has anyone had any experience with the breakfast the morning after? If we don't book a private room for breakfast do places usually let you hold a couple tables for your party?

Thanks!

Re: Hotels/Breakfast the Next Day for Westmount Wedding

• Options
    I'm a Westmount Bride. We booked the Hampton Inn. The salesperson got back to me right away, was super helpful and accomodating. My fiance and I have stayed there previously for numerous weddings, it's clean and affordable. The breakfast in the morning is good also!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards