Florida-Central Florida

Ceremony Programs

How do you list the bridal party in programs? Alphabetical or by order of appearance?

Re: Ceremony Programs

• AileeneGAileeneG member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Since the program serves as sort of a timeline, I would do it in order of appearance.
  • Britt1406Britt1406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with Aileene
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    October 2012 Pumpkin Patch Babies click here for list.
  • edited December 2011
    I listed MOH and BM first then everybody else was by alphabetical order. Not-so-coincidentally, that was how I paired them to walk down the aisle too :)
    That's Mrs.skWhitneyAmanda to you!

You're my true love, my whole heart ♥ ♥ ♥ <-- Married Bio <br>
  • edited December 2011
    i am doing MOH and then the order down the line, same with the boys
  • Theresa626Theresa626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How on earth do you all know what their order will be before the rehearsal?  I don't even know how I would plan that because I don't want people to think I'm putting them in order of importance or anything.  I guess it could be by height order but I won't know that till the rehearsal.  

I didn't print mine yet but they're in alphabetical order on my template with the maid of honor being a special listing before the bridesmaids, etc. 
  • edited December 2011
    I am doing mine by height pairings.  The groomsmen are either short or very tall so I have to pair them with BMs that will look appropriate with their height.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_ceremony-programs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:66Discussion:2a27f59b-a9e6-46c6-bb79-7dcdc2eaf20cPost:9c326f79-cf1c-483f-a650-f6b153c8dfd6">Re: Ceremony Programs</a>:
    [QUOTE]How on earth do you all know what their order will be before the rehearsal?  I don't even know how I would plan that because I don't want people to think I'm putting them in order of importance or anything.
    Posted by Theresa626[/QUOTE]

<div>That's why I went with alphabetical order - no favorites :) Worked out pretty well, but I still giggle because it ended up being the shortest BM paired with the tallest GM. Oh well. They only walked together up and down the aisle and then into the reception.</div>
    That's Mrs.skWhitneyAmanda to you!

You're my true love, my whole heart ♥ ♥ ♥ <-- Married Bio <br>
  • Theresa626Theresa626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It seems like pairing them by height might be most logical.  However, I won't know that till the rehearsal as everyone is out of state.  So, I guess I'll have to list them alphabetically in the program and then whatever order they come in.... 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards