Wedding Woes
Options

Happy hump day

Yesterday was a good day.

My grandma dropped by to give DH and I our Christmas gift.  She had heard me talking about looking for a pop-up canopy to have for baseball tournaments so she went out and bought one for us.  She wanted us to have it now, during the summer, rather than giving it to us in December.

Son is playing in the city tournament this week.  All 5 little leagues (21 teams) are competing and we're in the final 4 today after another win last night.  If we win tonight, we're in the championships on Saturday.

My sister asked me to make some WR purchases yesterday.  I'm way too excited about helping her.  My beebee is already showing and they haven't even set a date.

Re: Happy hump day

• Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker

Woohoo!!! We bought a pop up canopy over the weekend too.  I figured our games have just started and Dick's had a mega sale.

Good luck to Son tonight.

I think we're going to get storms today. 

I tried to sell something and gave up after a few weeks and offered it free to SIL.  Literally minutes after that someone asked to buy it.  Hope SIL understands.

• Options
    She got the canopy at Dick's.  Such a good deal.  It will be nice to keep the sun off of us when we're at all-day tournaments or even just setting it up in the back yard while the kids play.
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member

If you want the weights they were 20% off.  DH decided we needed them because our home sits in a wind tunnel.

I also need to just aw this face.  I'm never going to keep him out of the strawberry patch.

• Options
    I'm off work today.  I've been watching the DVR and trying to gather all my docs so our loan guy can send our stuff to the underwriter regarding our pre-approval.  My bank has not put out my May statement.  Grr. It's the only thing I need

I found a house that's under construction that has everything we want and will work for us.   I'm hoping we can go see it next weekend.  I'm afraid to sign a contract, just because of Murphy's Law and all that (since our house isn't even on the market...but my mom swears things are moving fast), but if we really like it and the completion date is far enough in the future...maybe...??? :D

DH is getting paid out all of his vacation (3 weeks).   So that will definitely help us be able to get this house done and on the market ASAP.  
  • Options
    Our weather is crap today.  We were supposed to go to the zoo, but that's not going to happen.  I need to reschedule (I bought advance tickets, blerg)
  • Options
    @6fsn, Max is too cute.  Are you going to let that kid be a long hair, don't care?  ;)
  • Options
    Max is a cutie!

• Options
    OMG @ Max's face.  That's adorable.
  • Options
    0Face0Face member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    Yesterday was good.  I got in a good run after work which was just as much enjoyable as it was kind of shocking.  It was warmer yesterday than Saturday and even though the run was shorter, I felt about 120% better than Saturday.  Annoying, but hey...what can you do?

I really need to share the work fvckery on FB but I have no idea how to spell it out.  I'd love feedback, just for funsies.  I need to wo(man) up and do it.

Max is a spunky little dude.  He cracks me up.
  • Options
    Max is too flippin adorable. That picture is just so...fitting :)

I just got through with one of those stupid health insurance screening thingies. I hate 'em and the eventual principle they're working towards. But everything checked out pretty well...so maybe they'll get off my ass for, like, three minutes. And they're leaps and bounds better to deal with than the health insurance rigamarole my employer makes their insured go through (we're on DH's)

Past that is work, then dinner out with a few new coworkers of DH's.
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Morning. With all that is going on, I just found out I have to be in TN next week for a 4 day audit. Good times. I need a drink like now.
  • Options
    PMeg819 said:

Morning. With all that is going on, I just found out I have to be in TN next week for a 4 day audit. Good times. I need a drink like now.

:::slides Pmeg a cold draaank:::

A great time to be in TN :-/
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    Thanks all. DH calls him shitbird. I couldn't be more appropriate. @mrs.conn23 we'll probably cut his hair when it starts to get in his eyes. I'm not dealing with 2 kids having food in their hair. Boo Pmeg.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards