Wedding Woes
Options

Things

mrsconn23mrsconn23 member
First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
edited June 2014 in Wedding Woes
1.  I think this cold/allergy thing has finally let go of its grip on me.  I feel better today.  I'm still coughing a little, but I don't have all the head pressure I had yesterday.  Same with DH.  He was ready to go to the doc last night. 

2.  I'm so glad I'm going to my mom's this afternoon and she has stuff for the kids to do.  They have both been jerks since last night.  Maybe a new environment will make things better.  

3. DH's current company just opened up a position that they told him would probably not be available (and therefore, his future would have been shaky at the end of the year).   This confirms in my mind that  a) leaving is the best thing and b) his regional manager is a spiteful prick. 

4. His boss from his new company has already sent DH a list of tasks/projects he wants him to get more information on next week in PA and head up the implementation.  Nothing like hitting the ground running.  ;)  His new boss also told DH that once they're up and running, he doesn't see any reason why leadership needs to work more than 40-45 hours a week.  Work/life balance....whaaaa???  His current job expects leadership to be on-site a min 10 hrs/day and they all work from home 'after hours'. 

5. I scheduled carpet cleaners to come in 06/23.  That's the last thing before the house goes on the market.  EEEE!!

Re: Things

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards