Illinois-Chicago

On-Location Hair and Make-Up River North?

KayDeeeKayDeee member
Fourth Anniversary 100 Comments 25 Love Its Name Dropper
edited January 2014 in Illinois-Chicago
I am looking for recommendations for an on-location hair and make-up service for early morning service at our hotel in River North (the hotel itself doesn't have a salon or services). 

Hoping to find someone with a light touch and who can do a more natural look. I don't wear a lot of makeup at all and am pretty clueless in general about it!

If you can tell me who  you used and why you loved them, that would be awesome. If they are new and smaller up and coming operation that'd be just great, too.

Thanks!

Re: On-Location Hair and Make-Up River North?

• KatWAGKatWAG Chicago member
    2500 Comments Fifth Anniversary 500 Love Its 5 Answers
    Beauty on Call. I used them, they came to the Sofitel for me.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Lauren with Magnolia Grace Artistry is great. She did the makeup and was able to go more natural or a bit more dramatic based on what the girs wanted. She came to our hotel (Embassy Suites on Illinois).
  • Brides by Kelly did my wedding and my cousin's wedding. We both had great experiences with her. Like you, I don't wear make up and she did a great job of giving me a natural look that lasted all day.
    Vacation
  • I think Sonia Roselli is the best.  She is definitely on the pricier side, but I think it's worth it to look your best for photos.
  • hicocohicoco Chicago member
    100 Love Its 100 Comments First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Bianca Sansosti Makeup
    www.biancamakeup.net
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We wound up working with Ann from Salon Moxie. She's great to work with, very friendly and professional and she will do on location pretty much anywhere, not just in River North.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards