Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Hairstyles You Like, But On Other People

Any hairstyles you like but would never get or that you've tried that don't work for you?

I have always liked pixie cuts, but I'm too afraid to ever try one:
I
love faux halks, but am too chicken to try one:
Long hair with a partially shaved head, I couldn't pull it off:
image.

Re: Hairstyles You Like, But On Other People

• I have short hair with a partially shaved head. I love the longer do's but it feels a little too edgy for my workplace. I love edgy ladies' hair, but blah blah office.

Other than that, anything curly. Ain't gonna happen. I've wanted hair like this since I was a little girl.

And I love when ladies with super curly hair grow it long.

• edited June 2014
    A short wavy bob!!! I think they look SO CUTE but I cut my hair short once (ONE TIME IN MY WHOLE LIFE) and I just hated it so much. It didn't work with my face shape. So, I will forever envy the ladies who rock this cute style.

• I love bobs on other girls too. I have super thick hair so I end up looking like a hot mess. It's never sleek and stylish like I think it will be. 

I also love girls with long curly hair. My straight hair doesn't care to hold a curl most of the time though.
  • I had long hair my whole life so I brought this pic to a salon and asked for it. I absolutely HATED it. My hair is thicker and prone to frizz/ humidity so it never was stick straight looking like the picture. Not sure why I thought it would be? And when it was growing out it would hit the shoulders and do the weird Florence Henderson flip (Mrs. Brady).
    bob.jpg 12.1K

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards