September 2014 Weddings

Photographer troubles >.<

So, my fiance and I didn't budget for a wedding because we thought we were going to have free wedding photos from a profession that we know (it's a long story...) but she can't do it because recently she went back to being a nurse so she doesn't have the time to do weddings anymore. Now we can't seem to find anyone...I could maybe afford $500 to pay for someone but I really want a great photographer and I can't find one who is even decent for that amount...can anyone help me? I really need some suggestions...
Our wedding is going to be out next to Mt. Rainier in WA.

Re: Photographer troubles &gt;.&lt;

• I don't know much about this company, but they offer packages starting at $595. I use to get emails from them all the time.

http://www.weddingbug.com/

Also, you could try posting on your local board. You would probably have better luck there.
    Anniversary

• Okay, thank you so much for your help. ^_^ They look like they're pretty good, I'll check them out.
  • Other option - go to your local college and see if there are any photography students.

I had a friend go with this option and they had great photos at a great price.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards