Chit Chat
Options

Yay for Friday AND out of town guests are coming!

Hey there, Friday, you sexy SOB!

I am really excited because I get to leave work at noon today! FI and I are heading to the airport around one-ish to pick up FMIL and FSIL who are staying with us until Wednesday. That means 4 1/2 day weekend for this girl! Woo Woo!

What are your plans?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Yay for Friday AND out of town guests are coming!

• Options
    Birthday party for friend's 2-year-old tomorrow. Mostly an excuse for us to lounge around in the pool.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    eyeroll
  • Options
    Fi is going out of town this weekend to see his friend from college. I hate when we aren't together, at least to sleep. So I don't think I'll be sleeping good this weekend. Our group of friends (all couples) are going to our wing spot tonight and another couple is picking me up. And I need to go shopping for capris and shorts and bathing suits (ewww).

• Options
    Tonight - going out to dinner for FI's friend's birthday 

Saturday - rock climbing! Then yet another party for a friend's birthday 

Sunday - no plans. Hanging around the house, laundry, etc. 
  • Options
    Tonight - clean house. Unpack. Pretend we actually are not living in chaos. Gaming if we get done soon enough?

Tomorrow - wedding dress shopping! FI and my dad are going to work on home improvement projects, my mom and I are going shopping.

Sunday - reclaim FI's apartment from the stuff that just kind of got thrown everywhere when we took his furniture. Get the cable equipment to the house. Monday I can have television and internet again! Work if I have to, but it's looking less likely.
  • Options
    I want nothing more than sleep. FI and I were out late at an event last night, and I'm running on 4 hours of sleep and some coffee. And I didn't have anything to pack for lunch today and had no time for breakfast if I wanted any hope of getting to work on time this morning, so I'm also hangry. Unfortunately, I have to work tonight, run a million wedding-related errands tomorrow (and work on my dress), and spend Sunday doing food shopping and meal planning.

Please, everyone, do fun/exciting things this weekend so I can live vicariously through you!
    ~*~*~*~*~

• Options
    arrippaarrippa member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited June 2014
    Today is my friend's birthday so we are all meeting up for dinner and drinks. This place has what can only be described as the best drink in the history of drinking*, sangria margarita. It has all the yumminess of sangria and margarita in one big glass. *only if you like yummy fruity drinks I am also getting my hair cut and eyebrows waxed this weekend. Why is there no space between my sentences? Paragraphs, people there were paragraphs when I typed this.
  • Options

I am OFF work this weekend! I only get 1 weekend off a month so I get super stoked when it rolls around. Just waiting for that clock to tick down to 6.

Tomorrow night we're going to see The Edge of Tomorrow with a couple friends at my favorite movie theater (reserved seating & massive reclining seats). Sunday there will be brunch and general laziness.

Also looking forward to watching the French Open finals this weekend! I'm not super invested in the women's final but I hope Nadal can pull out another win on the men's side.

Hope you have a great time with the FIL's! Do you have anything special planned for them?

• Options
    Laundry and calling people who haven't RSVP'd yet... grrr. But other than that noooooothing. bring on the liquor and wine!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    After work, DH and I are heading to my hometown to visit with my family and some of my friends for the weekend. I can't wait. Now if only 5 p.m. would come...
  • Options
    FI has his bachelor party in Vegas this weekend and I'm missing him already/super jealous (I'm not having a bachelorette, and from the few details I've heard, his weekend sounds like it's gonna be a blast), buuuut my mommy is visiting!  She flew cross country this morning/afternoon and is waiting for me at home....just bouncing at my desk, waiting for 5:00.
    Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards