Ohio-Columbus
Options

Wedding Day Signs

misspuppychowmisspuppychow member
First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
edited May 2014 in Ohio-Columbus
I'm looking on Etsy at those cute signs that say things like "pick a seat not a side" type stuff! I want one like that and I definitely want one with basic ceremony info as I'm not doing programs.  I'd also like a photo booth one.  However, they're like $75+ on Etsy with shipping. People will send you the .jpeg to print yourself but I don't know where to even begin with that??? What would you print it on? Where would you print it? How much would it cost? I would hope to then frame it or put it on an easel.  Any thoughts or experience with this? 

Thanks! :)

Re: Wedding Day Signs

• Options
    You can print them at Walmart/Meijer/whatever photo center you want.  You can put them in frames.
    photo composite_14153800476219.jpg
  • Options
    I would have it printed at Staples or Office Max so it is on a flat/ matte piece of paper. Should be cheaper too. A photo will reflect glare if you imagine having it in a photo for your album.

I was going to do both of those, but due to an injury I didn't get to all the details. So if you opt not do them I can say everyone found a seat and one side wasn't lopsided despite the lopsided numbers.

Does your Photo Booth have an attendant? Mine did and they help with the guest book portion and printing extra copies, etc. The table with all the props got messy and I was glad I didn't make a sign bc between the mess and the dark lighting I don't think people would have seen it that much.

So, if it is a pain to do or costly I don't think you'll miss it much :) GL!
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Options
    I at least need one sign since I won't have programs :) Hopefully I can print on black matte cardboard of some sort and frame for cheap! Thanks! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards