Ohio-Cleveland

Cost of Springvale Ballroom

Anyone know the approximate per-person cost for a reception at the Springvale Ballroom in North Olmsted? Thanks!!

Re: Cost of Springvale Ballroom

• I believe it is high 20's, low 30's... depending on what you are doing to the menu
  • my MOH had her reception there last November. Not sure what time of year you are looking at but they are willing to negoiate in off season.

they did a great job.
  • One of my co-worker's brother just got married there and I could have sworn she told me it was around $80 per person. Maybe I heard wrong or she just guessed but had no idea, maybe they had a TON of add-ons per person but like I said, I'm pretty sure she said $80/person. Hopefully that's not the case hahaha.
  • Bri36Bri36 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    Springvale is around $80 per plate plus $1000 room fee and additional $400 to have your ceremony in the same ballroom that you just played $1000 for plus $80.00 per plate. For Saturday weddings there is a 200 person min.
  • uszakkuszakk member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    These numbers are way off. I was married there last November, so it was considered off season and we got Friday night pricing for a Saturday reception. We had the mid-level package, which was more food options and better alcohol. We paid $48/guest. There is a 200 person minimum but if you have that number, they don't charge the room fee. I loved everything about our experience there and guests had a great time. You can PM me if you want more details or pictures!
  • s2005s2005 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited June 2014
    Bri36 is correct. The package we selected was $60 but we have to pay $1000 extra for under 200 guests and $40 for children who are eating before coming. :(
  • E-mail the coordinator, Sarah, and she will send you the prices.  She has a great reputation for a very well deserved reason.  I had my wedding there in February, I think my mid-level package was around $50 or $52 per person, but that was a discounted rate.  The inclusive package made everything so much easier - though we did end up asking to use a different bakery bc we were not impressed by the "free" cake provided.  They comped us the price for that, though, which was great.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards