Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Why is picking colors so hard?

We are having our 10 yr vow renewal in Feb 2015, and the venue is so plain, so really I can do what ever I want with the colors.  Although the chapel does have red carpet, not that that really matters as our renewal ceremony will be probably all off 30 minutes.
I found my dress today, its animal print, so not what I expected to fall in love with, but omg I look so good, and my husbands face when he saw me in it - well that was the dress.  
So, because of the animal print, I can really do what ever I want color wise....My DD, will be 9 at the time, and wants a dress, we told her she can have a fancy one, since she will be performing the ceremony, well at least part of it.  
How do you choose???

Re: Why is picking colors so hard?

• Options
    goingon10yrsgoingon10yrs member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited June 2014
    Not great photos of the dress, but so you can get an idea.
    eta pictures
  • Options
    Take the dress to a store that sells towels.  Yes, I said towels!  They are displayed on the wall, and are in the current fashionable colors.  Hold some of the colors up to your dress.  Vow renewals are easy because you don't have to co-ordinate bridal parties.
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • Options
    You are a genius.  
  • Options
    That really is a great idea!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    I was going to say go to local home improvement store and get paint swatches. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards