Favors

Best Favors?

I am re thinking my favor Idea I originally Wanted to do small hand tied boxed with M&M's in them, with diffrent sayings but now I am rethinking it. I thought maybe koozies. I dont want our manes on them but I cant think of what to put on them.
What was the best favor you ever recived?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Best Favors?

• Unless you are giving out $20 bills, even the best favors will be left behind.  Figure 20-25% will be left.  Either skip them completely, or do something edible.
  • My favourite favor (received 6 years ago and I still use it today) was a hand painted (by the GM) trivet which has B and G's initials discreetly on them and their wedding date.  Beautifully painted. 
    weddingcake-1
  • I am having a photobooth instead of favors. I think people will keep the photo more so then anyting else we would give. Plus it gives us more pictures/memories from our wedding.
    Wedding1_zps3487cad4 wedding10_zps74fded34
  • Candy, popcorn, cookie or some sort of buffet typically are great hits at receptions.  I have been to quite a few weddings with them and noticed that they were well received and if I can recollect none had any treats left - the guest ate it all.  Hope this helps

• Photobooths are expensive - just to give people a favor. Really, favors are so unnecessary and I can't remember what half of them were. You're providing a great night out - why do we need favors? I'm thinking this way, but the FI and I haven't discussed it - he's much more traditional and may think people will be offended if they don't get one.  But I'm already preparing, if we do one, it will double as placecard.
    Daring to dream a bigger dream
  • I really like the koozie idea for favors!  That is what we are going with.  We ordered ours through http://www.totallyweddingkoozies.com, and we love how they turned out!  We went with monogrammed koozies, but they do have a lot of different design options on their website that don't include names.
  • I've made a bunch of champagne cork bride magnets and am really pleased with how they turned out. Plus, my friends are HUGE wine/champagne lovers so this is perfect for me. I'm just starting out with my side business and have a bunch of other cork creations that might also be a good fit based on different hobbies, personalities and themes. If you're interested check out http://www.poppin-corks.com. The brides are $6 each but I give discounts for orders over 10 and I'm willing to work with you on price since I would really like the exposure.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards