Hawaii

I'm "Maui'ed"!! Thought I would do a vendor review...

ariemueariemue member
First Comment
Hi ladies! I haven't posted much in the last two months, but we got married at the beginning of this  month and it was absolutely perfect! We had a small, simple wedding ceremony/party on Po'olenalena beach in South Maui. I always loved reading people's thoughts on who they used so I thought I would share. This list is mighty short, btw!! haha

Po'olenana was the perfect place for a beach ceremony. I was so glad I went with that in stead of Makena cove. We were the only ones there at sunset.

Anna Kim photography- She was wonderful to work with! We had a blast. The only drawbacks were she is not very quick to respond...and I wish I would have been more specific with what I wanted picture wise. Hardly any close ups. :( Other then that she was great. (a bit pricey, we paid nearly $900 for an hour and half)

Revered Dennis De Rego-- He was so laid back he instantly made us feel at ease. He wore the whole Hawaiian attire, cracked jokes, and was very pleasant. He totally didn't read the ceremony I emailed him weeks before and he brought his 5 year old daughter along who was in most of my wedding pictures. He was also 30 minutes late.

Reception was at Sarento's on the beach- Beautiful sunset, atmosphere on the patio. Food was adaquate though.

Liz Javaeloso with Maui Makeup Artistry- This girl was fantastic! She brought someone separate to do hair so we could all be worked on at the same time. Quick to respond, pleasent to work with, Loved her and her sidekick!

Re: I'm "Maui'ed"!! Thought I would do a vendor review...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards