DC
Options

Pnina Tornai?

Has anyone actually bought a Pnina Tornai other than the girls on Say Yes To The Dress? Lol I found a reception dress I'm in love with, unfortunately it's a Pnina designed for Kleinfelds and neither even show it on their websites so finding a style number to do price research is a bust! I just want to know if these are even worth it before I drag my poor father to NYC during my Christmas visit lol Any info you have would be awesome!

Re: Pnina Tornai?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My dress is a Pnina Tornai - TOTALLY worth the trip IMO ;)My wedding dress was just such a step above any other dress I tried on and I immediately fell in love. Her designs are incredible and the fabrics are just so rich & luxurious. I do have to warn you though that my dress was also VERY expensive - More than double what I expected to spend for a "designer" gown (Vera Wang, Monique L'hullier, etc) so be prepared to throw down a lot of $$ if you fall in love with some of her more expensive designs. Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know someone who had a dress and during a trip to NYC, decided to go to Kleinfelds. And what did she end coming out with....a Pnina Tornai. The dress is very unique and unlike anything I have seen before. If you are up for spending the money and have the time, I would make the trip to Kleinfelds.
  • Options
    spuliaficospuliafico member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Holy hell! Lol I knew that were expensive but for being my reception dress it's way more than we can pull off...add another "0" to my actual gown and it'd STILL be less than this is! Haha I love it though...soooo does anyone know if Angie does recreations? lol My dad said we should still go down to Kelinfelds for the experience and to see if we find something we fall in love with. We ordered my actual gown blind and while I'm happy with it and haven't found anything I like better he thinks we should keep looking lol Boston-Why am I not surprised? Lol I was obsessed with your dress since you posted your pics!
  • Options
    Prog09Prog09 member
    First Comment
    Hello Ladies - Could you help me out?
    I love the look of this Pnina Tornai dress and would like to find a similar one that is less expensive. I haven't been able to find any other similar dresses. 
    Any help is greatly appreciated!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards