Plus-Sized

Gorgeous Casablanca Bridal, #1992, Plus Size Wedding Gown For Sale

I am selling a brand new, with tags, Casablanca, Style #1992, Size:24 Wedding Gown. This dress is gorgeous and perfect A-line style for anyone carrying extra weight in their mid section. The cost of the dress was originally $1100 and I am asking for $600. It is sheer organza over silky satin gown, with lace appliqués accented with Swarovski crystals and crystal sequins and silver beadwork. Neckline is a strapless sweetheart, with fabric buttons going down the whole gown and a ball gown silhouette. I am a size 16/18 in the non-bridal world. Please see picture below with me in dress to compare body types, this was a 14 I tried in store so tight through thighs. You can check out more pictures online and also Casablanca size chart.

Happy to answer any questions as needed

Thanks!

Laura

Re: Gorgeous Casablanca Bridal, #1992, Plus Size Wedding Gown For Sale

• i didnt know cassablanca ran so small. i am a size 20-22 sometimes 24 depending on fit of the jeans and i got my morilee gown in a size 26.  i would have thought you would have been more closer to a size 22 in bridal not 24

good luck selling your dress also try the wedding classifieds section on her and preowned wedding dresses.com 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards