Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

August 2015 wedding date... Wanting rustic/mint green/light pink decor for sale?

Hi guys, I just started planning my wedding. I'm from Dayton and plan on getting married next August. I believe I want a mint green and light pink with just a touch of rusticness to my wedding. Anyone have any decor or flowers, etc for sale? Thanks for reading!

Re: August 2015 wedding date... Wanting rustic/mint green/light pink decor for sale?

• Options
    BekyJo88BekyJo88 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited June 2014
    My wedding is mint green and gold and I have made 21 centerpiece accessories by hand with music sheet wheels and glittery gold hearts on both sides of them. (The sweetheart table one for me and my groom I made with two hearts overlapping.) They took alot of work, but are super cute. My wedding is this August, but I could sell them to you for $2 a piece since they were alot of work! :)
  • Options
    BekyJo88BekyJo88 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited June 2014
    Oh yeah! I am making a gold and mint Mr. and Mrs. sign too  for a sweet heart table or in front of the bride and groom hanging on a mint ribbon with matching music sheet wheel and a space in the middle to add a flower. I'm using a mint tissue paper flower cause my whole bouquet is made from them. :) That will also be available.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards